NLS and NLATS Online Registration
Registration for all National Leadership Seminars and National Lodge Adviser Training Seminars is now available online. Our new web-based registration is qucik and easy to use. Follow the steps below and get ready for the best training the Boy Scouts has to offer.
- Go to the official NLS/NLATS registration website: http://reservations.scouting.org/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x25005ca5b
- Click the “Register Online Now” button, to begin the registration process. Do not worry about putting in a username and password, unless you have used the registration system before and are a returning user.
- Complete all required fields on the Personal Profile page.
- On the event selection page, choose which NLS or NLATS you wish to attend. Please be aware that every NLS and NLATS being offered around the country will be listed. Be sure you select the correct event.
- On the registration verification page, make sure everything is correct. Also, be sure to click the link under the “Personal Agenda” section to download a copy of the Southern Region Participant Packet.
- You must enter your council number (3 digits) before you may submit your registration. To look up your council’s number by your zip code, use the BSA Council Locator.
- Be sure to follow any additional on-screen instructions to ensure your registration is sucessfully processed.
If you have any questions or issues registering online, click the “Email Registration Assistance” link at the bottom of any page.