Since 1999, the National Order of the Arrow Committee has annually selected lodges from each Region to receive matching service grants. For 2014, 13 lodges in councils across the nation were chosen to receive a combined total of $40,000 dollars from 2014 OA Service Grant program.
The following six grants were awarded to lodges within the Southern Region:
- Talidandaganu Lodge, Cherokee Area Council (Chattanooga, Tennessee) will receive $2,450 dollars to create a Lodge Trail Crew at Skymont Scout Reservation.
- Wichita Lodge, Northwest Texas Council (Wichita Falls, Texas) will be awarded $4,000 dollars to develop a shooting clay area at Camp Perkins.
- Watonala Lodge, Pushmataha Area Council (Columbus, Mississippi) will receive $3,500 dollars to renovate a shower house and multipurpose building at Camp Seminole.
- O-Shot-Caw Lodge, South Florida Council (Miami Lakes, Florida) will receive $3,250 dollars to construct a new audio-visual system for Camp Elmore.
- Withlacoochee Lodge, South Georgia Council (Valdosta, Georgia) will receive $2,500 dollars to renovate the staff pavilion at Camp Osborn.
- Wahinkto Lodge, Texas Southwest Council (San Angelo, Texas) will be awarded $2,125 dollars to renovate the OA Lodge Building at Camp Sol Mayer.